Updated: 11th November 2021
We are an ambitious and fast growing boutique luxury sports travel operator, looking for an attention to detail lead sports mad customer champion, to deliver a service experience to exceed the expectations of our extremely valuable and important guests.
You’ll be working super hard to make sure our HNW clients are looked after in the manner to which they are accustomed. You’ll often be the first point of contact for our clients so you need to know how to keep them happy and make sure we are delivering the highest levels of service at all times. You’ll be setting new standards for our customer service and making sure the rest of the business meets those exacting levels. As a lover of the finer lifestyle choices, you’ll be organising luxury events, delighting our celebrity guests and delivering the little EST touches that make us that bit special.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary that will be become very good when you’ve shown what you can do, highly flexible working hours including unlimited holiday, a progressive and modern working environment and you’ll be travelling the world (sometimes in style) to work at some of the biggest sports events on the planet.
- Relationship manage our guests through the complete holiday delivery process, from point of booking to post trip feedback
- Ensure all booking paperwork is complete and accurate and ensure all pre-departure tasks (visas, covid testing, insurance, paperwork etc) are organised and completed by the customers
- Manage the guests expectations and up-sell additional ancillary products where appropriate
- Produce detailed travel itineraries for clients bespoke to each clients travel plans
- Provide pre departure concierge services for clients which can range from airport parking to restaurant reservations. Also provide on call concierge services for clients whilst away on group trips on a similar basis
- Develop new systems for tracking and monitoring guest management
- Plan, organise and host events for clients in resort including Welcome Drinks events, Celebrity Forums and other location based events, and promotional events in the UK
- Manage relationships with our celebrity guests/hosts and help organise their itineraries for the events we manage
- Help develop the itineraries for group trips and identify new opportunities for future group trips
- Develop new ideas for keeping our service and delivery one step ahead of our competition at all times
- Source, procure and arrange delivery of tailored luxury merchandise items for clients
- Assistance with arranging supplier events, trade shows and marketing opportunities throughout the year
- General marketing assistance, including social media content creation and promotion, particularly when travelling
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks to help with the day to day running of the business
- Attitude is everything
- You need to be a customer service champion, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly presentable
- Exceptional professional standards with incredible attention to detail
- Extremely well organised, used to working to deadlines and managing multiple projects, clients and suppliers at the same time
- A keen systems developer to track everything at every stage to ensure nothing is ever missed
- A real team player, you need to recognise the strengths and weaknesses of your colleagues and pitch in to help to make sure the whole team delivers the customer service standards you are setting
- Finally, you need to be really passionate about sport! Particularly NFL and cricket, but other sports too.
Salary & Benefits
- A starting salary of £30,000 with regular rises in accordance with individual and company successes
- Flexible and sociable working hours – ordinarily you won’t need to work evenings/weekends except when travelling
- Unlimited holiday
- Some seriously awesome travel perks
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Company pension
- If you are not super keen on sport then please don’t apply. You’ll be holding daily conversations with real super fans of the sports we work on and you’ll need to be able to hold your own. If you’re not genuinely super keen then it’ll be obvious within minutes to both us and more importantly our clients.
- Please note, this is an office based position when not travelling. Some home working is available when circumstances dictate, but you should expect to be in the office most of the time.
- You will be travelling quite a lot and sometimes for extended periods so you should bear in mind the impact this may have on those closest to you.
- You will be required to travel to some warm weather locations, but equally Green Bay in December is not for everyone!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]. No agencies please.