The 1st Test
Come and join us as we head to the beautiful Bay Oval in Tauranga for the first test of, what will no doubt be, an entertaining series between these two vibrant teams. As we have just witnessed in England, both teams are capable of quick runs and plenty of wickets and, with this being a day/night test, you are guaranteed entertainment!
12th Feb – 23rd Feb 2023
- Official guaranteed 5 day tickets to the 1st Test at Bay Oval in Mount Maunganui
- Optional hospitality packages including premium food and drinks can be added for an additional cost
- Singapore Airlines, Economy class, from London Heathrow to Auckland and Rotorua to London Heathrow
- 1 night at the 5* Fable Auckland; 5 nights at the 4* Hotel On Devonport in Tauranga; 2 nights at 5* Pullman Rotorua; All on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- All transportation including airport to hotel transfers, Auckland to Tauranga, Tauranga to Rotorua and Rotorua to Rotorua Airport
- Return match day transportation
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel staff in attendance
- Elite Sports travel concierge service
- Additional Excursions including Hobbiton Movie Tours tour, Hot springs experiences and Maori experience
5* FABLE AUCKLAND
The 5 star Fable Auckland is a haven of tranquility in the middle of Auckland’s CBD. With immaculately curated rooms, extra comfy Sofitel beds and high quality bed linen you can be sure of a restful nights sleep following your arrival off the long flight from the UK.
4* HOTEL ON DEVONPORT
Hotel On Devonport is an excellent standard of property located in the centre of Tauranga and within easy walk of all the shops, bars and restaurants. The beds are extremely comfortable and every room has a city or inner harbour view.
5* PULLMAN ROTORUA
The Pullman in Rotorua is the city’s newest five star hotel, located right in the heart of the Central Business District. It’s the ideal base from which to explore the lakefront and within easy access of the regions geothermal activities.
Auckland & Tauranga
Arrive in Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city, and spend one night acclimatising to the time difference.
You will have time to visit some of the iconic sights while in Auckland and we thoroughly recommend taking a trip up the Sky Tower. The views are well worth it being 186 metres above street level. We can even book for you to have dinner here if you wish.
We will then transfer to Tauranga ahead of the first test. Home to some awesome craft breweries and, of course Mount Maunganui, we love this picturesque town and it is one of our favourite places in New Zealand! It retains the small town charm while also having some great places to eat and drink and we have plenty of recommendations for you.
Bay Oval at Mount Maunganui
We especially love Tauranga and Mount Maunganui because of the Bay Oval.
It is one of the most picturesque grounds on the test circuit and a wonderful venue for the first test of this series.
While it is a relatively new venue, it has a charm of much older venues, with its grass banks. In addition, with this test being a day-night game, there will be some fantastic spots to watch the sun set while the cricket is being played. This really is a test that cannot be missed!
“Brilliant from start to finish. Very professional from Ben & his team.”