IPL Final + Goa
The Indian Premier League stands out as one of the most significant and exhilarating cricket competitions globally, with the final match as the pinnacle of the season. This year, cricket enthusiasts will be able to witness the final live in the lively city of Ahmedabad, promising an extraordinary experience.
But that’s not all! After all the excitement at Narendra Modi Stadium, catch a short flight south to the stunning coastal state of Goa to enjoy a nice relaxing break on the sandy shores. Our package includes premium IPL tickets, luxury accommodations throughout the entirety of your stay, all transport, flights and so much more.
25th May – 4th June 2023
- Return Flights from London Heathrow to Ahmedabad via Delhi & Delhi to London Heathrow with British Airways in World Traveller class
- 3 nights accommodation at 4* House of MG Hotel in Ahmedabad on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Guaranteed Premium Tickets to IPL Final at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Return Airport & Match Day Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour of Ahmedabad
- Domestic flight from Ahmedabad to Goa & Goa to Delhi
- 5 nights accommodation at 5* Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 1 night accommodation at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional cities & excursions to your trip, available on request
4* House of MG Hotel – Ahmedabad
The House of MG is a premier boutique heritage hotel located in the centre of the buzzing city of Ahmedabad. The hotel has 38 beautifully appointed rooms, offering all modern amenities in a grand but homely ambiance. This stately heritage property has been tastefully refurbished to retain its old-world charm but with all the amenities and comforts of contemporary living. It’s the perfect place to lay your head for a brief but entertaining trip to see one of the biggest games in all of cricket!
5* Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino – Goa
The award winning Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino is located on the picturesque Vecra beach, it is a place that offers privacy and solitude and an authentic Goan experience. Spread across 37 acres, the resort is indeed a paradise, replete with a long pool, spectacular sea-facing Goan-style luxury rooms and a wide gourmet of cuisine, ranging from authentic Goan to European and Pan-Asian cuisine.
5* JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity – New Delhi
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at the JW Marriott Hotel in New Delhi! Located just a 7-minute drive away from the Delhi International Airport, this 5* property features a full-service spa, four food and beverage outlets and an outdoor swimming pool. Recharge in luxury rooms and suites with indulgent bedding, mini-bars, marble bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service. This acts as perfect spot to rest your head before the flight back to London.
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!