Indian Premier League Qualifier + Final
The Indian Premier League is one of the biggest and most exciting cricket tournaments in the world, and when you approach the final few games, anything can happen! This year, the Second Qualifier and the IPL final is being hosted in the vibrant city of Ahmedabad, and it promises to be an unforgettable experience for cricket fans across the globe.
Ahmedabad is a city that is steeped in history and culture, and it is renowned for its love for cricket. Our package to Qualifier 2 and the IPL final includes guaranteed premium tickets, international flights direct into Ahmedabad, nearby 4* accommodation and much more. So come and witness history in the making as the best teams in the league go head to head for the ultimate prize.
24th – 30th May 2023
- Return Flights from London Gatwick to Ahmedabad with Air India in Economy Class
- 5 nights accommodation at 4* House of MG Hotel in Ahmedabad on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Guaranteed Premium Tickets to IPL Final at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Guaranteed Premium Tickets to Qualifier 2 match at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Return Airport & Game Day Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour of Ahmedabad
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional cities & excursions to your trip including beach breaks in Goa, available on request
4* House of MG Hotel – Ahmedabad
The House of MG is a premier boutique heritage hotel located in the centre of the buzzing city of Ahmedabad. The hotel has 38 beautifully appointed rooms, offering all modern amenities in a grand but homely ambiance. This stately heritage property has been tastefully refurbished to retain its old-world charm but with all the amenities and comforts of contemporary living. It’s the perfect place to lay your head ahead of a busy few days watching the final games of a crazy IPL season!
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!