Kolkata & Hyderabad
Our IPL package to Kolkata & Hyderabad was designed for people on a more conscious budget without sacrificing the luxurious IPL experience you deserve!
Experience the excitement of the IPL live in the stadium with premium tickets to two games, while staying in luxury 5* hotels. All flights and transportation are included throughout your trip allowing you to spend time immersing yourself in the local culture and cuisine, and exploring these vibrant cities during your stay.
6th – 14th May 2023
Premium category IPL match tickets to• Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings in Kolkata• Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants in Hyderabad
- Return international flights on Emirates in Economy class, from London to Kolkata and Hyderabad to London via Dubai
- Return domestic flight on IndiGo Airlines in economy class, from Kolkata to Hyderabad
- 3 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Kolkata in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- 4 nights at the 5* Vivanta Begumpet in a Superior Charm room on a B&B basis
- Tour of Kolkata including visits to Victoria Memorial
- Tour of Hyderabad including visits to Solar Jung Museum & Golconda Fort
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional IPL matches, beach extensions, other cities etc available on request
5* The Oberoi – Kolkata
This luxury heritage hotel is an iconic landmark in the City of Joy. The sense of calm that pervades the outdoor space is carried into the classically appointed rooms and suites that encircle the courtyard. Fine dining spaces, grand banqueting venues, a business centre and a spa ensure that all your needs are covered during your brief but relaxing stay in Kolkata.
5* Vivanta Begumpet – Hyderabad
Discover an upscale experience at one of the most highly sought after hotels in the heart of Hyderabad. Located in close proximity to major landmarks of the city, a short walk from key tourist attractions, shopping destinations and theatres. Enjoy stylish contemporary rooms on top of a variety of rich and diverse dining experiences that will take your stay in Hyderabad to the next level.
KOLKATA & HYDERABAD ITINERARY
|Day 01||Sat 6th May||London||Depart London for your indirect flight to Kolkata connecting in Dubai|
|Day 02||Sun 7th May||Kolkata||Arrive in Kolkata where a representative will meet you and assist with your transfer to your accommodation at the 5* Oberoi in Kolkata||5* The Oberoi|
|Day 03||Mon 8th May||Kolkata||After breakfast embark on a half day sightseeing of in Kolkata, which includes Victoria Museum & Indian Museum.
MATCH 1930 Hrs – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings
|Day 04||Tue 9th May||Kolkata||Enjoy a half day sightseeing of Kolkata, which includes Howrah Bridge & Kolkata Church.|
|Day 05||Wed 10th May||Kolkata – Hyderabad||Board your flight from Kolkata airport to Hyderabad||5* Vivanta Begumpet|
|Day 06||Thu 11th May||Hyderabad||After breakfast, proceed for a City tour of Hyderabad.|
|Day 07||Fri 12th May||Hyderabad||Day at Leisure|
|Day 08||Sat 13th May||Hyderabad||MATCH 15.30 Hrs – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants|
|Day 09||Sun 14th May||Hyderabad – London||Depart Hyderabad for your indirect flight back to London via Dubai|
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!