Mumbai & Goa
Immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of the world-renowned IPL on our Mumbai & Goa package. You will head to not one but TWO Mumbai Indian’s IPL games, broken up by a spectacular 5 night visit to Goa, where you will have the chance to visit one of the pristine beaches right on your doorstep.
While enjoying the comfort and convenience of our luxury accommodations, your package will also include international & domestic flights, premium IPL tickets, as well as added excursions to see the more authentic side of India!
14th – 23rd Apr 2023
Premium category IPL match tickets to• Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders in Mumbai• Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings in Mumbai
- Return international flights on British Airways in World Traveller class, from London to Mumbai
- Return domestic flights on IndiGo Airlines in economy class, from Mumbai to Goa
- 2 nights at the 5* Trident Norman Point in Mumbai in a Premier room on a B&B basis
- 5 nights at the 5* The Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino in Goa in a Superior room on a B&B basis
- 1 night at the 5* Trident Norman Point in Mumbai in a Premier room on a B&B basis
- Half day tour of Mumbai including visits to Mani Bhawan and Prince of Wales Museum
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional IPL matches, beach extensions, other cities etc available on request
5* Trident Norman Point – Mumbai
See why so many travellers make Trident, Nariman Point their hotel of choice when visiting Mumbai.
This stunning 5* property overlooks the beautiful Arabian Sea from Marine Drive & has a reputation of showcasing the finest of Mumbai hospitality. Dining options include Mediterranean cuisine which is served at Frangipani restaurant, while Southeast-Asian flavours and Japanese food are available at Indian Jones restaurant. Only a few minutes drive from the airport, you’re within walking distance of a huge number of Mumbai attractions such as the Colaba Causeway or Gateway of India & of course Wankhede Stadium, home to the Mumbai Indians.
5* Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino – Goa
The award winning Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino is located on the picturesque Vecra beach, it is a place that offers privacy and solitude and an authentic Goan experience. Spread across 37 acres, the resort is indeed a paradise, replete with a long pool, spectacular sea-facing Goan-style luxury rooms and a wide gourmet of cuisine, ranging from authentic Goan to European and Pan-Asian cuisine.
MUMBAI & GOA ITINERARY
|Day 01||Fri 14th Apr||London||Depart London on overnight flight|
|Day 02||Sat 15th Apr||Mumbai||Arrive in Mumbai where a representative will meet you and assist with the transfer to your accommodation at the 5* Trident Norman Point||5* Trident Norman Point|
|Day 03||Sun 16th Apr||Mumbai||Half day sightseeing tour of Mumbai
15.30 hrs MATCH – Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders
|Day 04||Mon 17th April||Mumbai – Goa||Flight from Mumbai to Goa||5* Zuri White Sands Resort & Casino|
|Day 05||Tue 18th April||Goa||Day at Leisure|
|Day 06||Wed 19th April||Goa||Day at Leisure|
|Day 07||Thu 20th April||Goa||Day at Leisure|
|Day 08||Fri 21st April||Goa||Day at Leisure|
|Day 09||Sat 22nd April||Goa – Mumbai||Flight from Goa to Mumbai
19.30 hrs MATCH – Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings
|5* Trident Norman Point|
|Day 10||Sun 23rd April||Delhi||Depart Mumbai
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!