Mumbai & The Golden Triangle
The Gateway of India, the Golden Triangle and five top class Indian Premier League matches! This incredible itinerary guarantees an IPL experience like no other.
Enjoy premium tickets to five IPL games as well as a huge variety of cultural excursions so you can enjoy some of the finest cultural delights India has to offer, including a sunset experience at the iconic Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Agra Fort & many more. With stays at some of the finest luxury properties in the country with 5* hotels you can be sure of an Indian experience of a lifetime.
28th Apr – 10th May 2023
- Premium category IPL match tickets to
- Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals
- Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajasthan Royals vs Gujurat Titans
- Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Return international flights on Virgin Atlantic or British Airways, economy class, from London to Mumbai
- 3 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Mumbai in a Luxury room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* Taj Chandigarh in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel in Jaipur in an Executive Club room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Delhi in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- 1 night at the 5* ITC Mughal a Luxury Collection Hotel in Agra in a Mughal Chambers room on a B&B basis
- 1 night at the 5* The Oberoi in Mumbai in a Luxury room on a B&B basis
- One way flight between Mumbai and Chandigarh on IndiGo Airlines
- One way flight between Chandigarh and Jaipur on IndiGo Airlines
- One way flight between Delhi and Mumbai on Vistara Airlines
- One way Gatimaan Express train to Agra
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Mumbai excursions include Elephanta Caves, Prince of Wales and Mani Bhawan
- Chandigarh excursions include Rock Gardens
- Jaipur excursions include Amber Fort, City Palace, Observatory and drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
- Delhi excursions include Jama Mosque, drive past Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, drive past India Gate President House and Government buildings
- Agra excursions include Taj Mahal at sunset, Agra Fort and Baby Taj
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions, with EST’s concierge service also available
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional IPL matches, beach extensions, other cities etc available on request
5* The Oberoi – Mumbai
Centrally located in Mumbai’s business district, close to South Mumbai’s shopping and entertainment areas, The Oberoi offers luxury and convenience all one place.
The hotel’s elegant rooms feature a stunning open plan design with wooden floors & large windows offering beautiful views of the coastal landscape. Boasting facilities such as its outdoor heated pool, 24-hour spa, & a variety of cuisines, there’s no finer place to stay in the city.
5* Taj Chandigarh
The stylish & classy Taj Chandigarh is situated in one of the most central locations in the city. The property celebrates the dynamic spirit of the city in its sophisticated architecture and interiors.
Taj Chandigarh offers rooms equipped with the latest technology, ergonomic furniture and contemporary amenities, inviting restaurants and bars, the city’s widest range of banqueting facilities and the legendary Taj tradition of hospitality and service.
5* The Oberoi – New Delhi
The Oberoi in Delhi was ranked as the Number 1 City Hotel in Asia by Travel & Leisure in 2022, and it’s not hard to see why when it’s location is perfect, it’s facilities are outstanding and the service levels are impeccable.
With beautifully designed and appointed rooms, excellent dining options on site and a stunning rooftop bar, you can be sure of a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the finest 5* hotel properties in India.
5* ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel – Jaipur
The beautiful ITC Rajputana is a Luxury Collection Hotel located in the heart of Jaipur with exquisite rooms, a fresh and clean swimming pool and a full service Spa.
The hotel draws on the architecture of Rajastans traditional havelis and features the stylings and opulence of times past. It is a distinguished 5* property offering comfortable stays, with luxurious facilities and excellent service.
5* ITC Mughal a Luxury Collection Hotel – Agra
In close proximity to the Taj Mahal, this property is the ideal base from which to explore the Taj, Baby Taj, Agra Fort and Jama Masjid.
With luxury stylings including opulent bedrooms, a beautiful Spa and wonderful culinary experiences at the hotel’s three excellent standard restaurants you can be sure of a delightful and comfortable stay at the ITC Murghal.
MUMBAI & GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY
|Day 01||Fri 28th Apr||London||Depart London on overnight flight|
|Day 02||Sat 29th Apr||Mumbai||Arrive Mumbai
Day at leisure
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 03||Sun 30th Apr||Mumbai||Half day sightseeing tour of Mumbai
19.30 hrs MATCH – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|Day 04||Mon 1st May||Mumbai||Elephanta Caves tour|
|Day 05||Tue 2nd May||Mumbai – Chandigarh||Flight to Chandigarh (dep 16.00; arr 18.15)||5* Taj Chandigarh|
|Day 06||Wed 3rd May||Chandigarh||Half day tour of Chandigarh
19.30 hrs MATCH – Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
|Day 07||Thu 4th May||Chandigarh – Jaipur||Flight to Jaipur (dep 10.15; arr 11.30)
Half day tour of Jaipur
|5* ITC Rajputana|
|Day 08||Fri 5th May||Jaipur||Visit Amber Fort
19.30 hrs MATCH – Rajasthan Royals vs Gujurat Titans
|Day 09||Sat 6th May||Jaipur – Delhi||Drive to Delhi (approx 3.5 hrs)
19.30 hrs MATCH – Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 10||Sun 7th May||Delhi||Full day Old & New Delhi tour|
|Day 11||Mon 8th May||Delhi – Agra||Gatimaan Express train to Agra
Visit Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Taj Mahal
|5* ITC Mughal|
|Day 12||Tue 9th May||Agra – Mumbai||Drive to Delhi (approx 4.5 hrs)
Flight to Mumbai (dep 12.50; arr 15.00)19.30 hrs MATCH – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 13||Wed 10th May||Mumbai – London||Depart Mumbai
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!