Hosted Group Tour
New for 2023, our hosted Indian Premier League group tour features four high class IPL matches, together with a dash of sightseeing opportunities and a sprinkling of our Elite Sports Travel special touches!
Taking in the key cities of Mumbai, Chandigarh, Jairpur and Delhi, our nine day group tour sees you enjoying some fantastic cricket in the company of likeminded supporters and some great social opportunities.
Combine with our famed Elite Sports Travel customer service, with our staff on hand on the ground in India to assist, we will make sure get the best possible experience for your IPL adventure.
29th Apr – 8th May 2023
- Premium category IPL match tickets to
- Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajasthan Royals vs Gujurat Titans
- Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Return international flights on Virgin Atlantic or British Airways, economy class, from London to Mumbai and Delhi to London
- One way flight from Mumbai to Chandigarh on IndiGo Airlines
- One way flight from Chandigarh to Jaipur on IndiGo Airlines
- 2 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Mumbai in a Luxury room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* Taj Chandigarh in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* ITC Rajputana in Jaipur in a Executive Club room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Delhi in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Mumbai excursions include Elephanta Caves, Prince of Wales & Mani Bhawan
- Chandigarh excursions include Rock Gardens
- Jaipur excursions include Amber Fort, City Palace, Observatory and drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
- Delhi excursions include Jama Mosque, Drive past Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, drive past India Gate President House and Government buildings
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions
- Elite Sports Travel Tour Manager & support staff travelling with you
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to bolt on extended stays including a Safari extension, a beach extension in Goa, Agra/Taj Mahal extension or we can extend your stay to take in more IPL games
5* The Oberoi – Mumbai
Centrally located in Mumbai’s business district, close to South Mumbai’s shopping and entertainment areas, The Oberoi offers luxury and convenience all one place.
The hotel’s elegant rooms feature a stunning open plan design with wooden floors & large windows offering beautiful views of the coastal landscape. Boasting facilities such as its outdoor heated pool, 24-hour spa, & a variety of cuisines, there’s no finer place to stay in the city.
5* The Taj – Chandigarh
The stylish & classy Taj Chandigarh is situated in one of the most central locations in the city. The property celebrates the dynamic spirit of the city in its sophisticated architecture and interiors.
Taj Chandigarh offers rooms equipped with the latest technology, ergonomic furniture and contemporary amenities, inviting restaurants and bars, the city’s widest range of banqueting facilities and the legendary Taj tradition of hospitality and service.
5* ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel – Jaipur
The beautiful ITC Rajputana is a Luxury Collection Hotel located in the heart of Jaipur with exquisite rooms, a fresh and clean swimming pool and a full service Spa.
The hotel draws on the architecture of Rajastans traditional havelis and features the stylings and opulence of times past. It is a distinguished 5* property offering comfortable stays, with luxurious facilities and excellent service.
5* The Oberoi – New Delhi
The Oberoi in Delhi was ranked as the Number 1 City Hotel in Asia by Travel & Leisure in 2022, and it’s not hard to see why when it’s location is perfect, it’s facilities are outstanding and the service levels are impeccable.
With beautifully designed and appointed rooms, excellent dining options on site and a stunning rooftop bar, you can be sure of a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the finest 5* hotel properties in India.
ROYAL INDIA – HOSTED GROUP TOUR
|Day 01||Sat 29th Apr||London||Depart London on overnight flight|
|Day 02||Sun 30th Apr||Mumbai||Arrive Mumbai
Day at leisure
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 03||Mon 1st May||Mumbai||Half day sightseeing tour of Mumbai
19.30 hrs MATCH – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|Day 04||Tue 2nd May||Mumbai – Chandigarh||Flight to Chandigarh (dep 16.00; arr 18.15)||5* Taj Chandigarh|
|Day 05||Wed 3rd May||Chandigarh||Half day sightseeing tour of Chandigarh
19.30 hrs MATCH – Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
|Day 06||Thu 4th May||Chandigarh – Jaipur||Flight to Jaipur (dep 10.15; arr 11.30)
Half day tour of Jaipur
|5* ITC Rajputana|
|Day 07||Fri 5th May||Jaipur||Visit to Amber Fort
19.30 hrs MATCH – Rajasthan Royals vs Gujurat Titans
|Day 08||Sat 6th May||Jaipur – Delhi||Drive to Delhi (Approx 180 Kms / 4 hrs)
19.30 hrs MATCH – Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 09||Sun 7th May||Delhi||Half day tour of Old & New Delhi|
|Day 10||Mon 9th May||Delhi – London||Depart Delhi
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!