Taj & Tigers
Our Taj & Tigers package takes you straight to the beating heart of India, including the capital New Delhi and surrounding cities of Agra and Jaipur.
This itinerary covers three outstanding Indian Premier League matches as well as taking you to enjoy some of India’s most famous sights including Jama Mosque in Delhi, Agra Fort and of course one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Taj Mahal!
We’ll also take you to Ranthambhore National Park to view the beautiful roaming wildlife including the Indian Elephant, Indian Leopard and the iconic Bengal Tiger.
12th – 21st May 2023
- Premium category IPL match tickets to
- Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings
- Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings
- Return international flights on Virgin Atlantic or British Airways, economy class, from London to Delhi
- 2 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Delhi in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel in Jaipur in an Executive Club room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 4* Taj hotels Vivanta Sawai Madhopur Lodge in Ranthambhore on a Full Board basis
- 2 nights at the 5* ITC Mughal a Luxury Collection Hotel in Agra in a Mughal Chambers room on a B&B basis
- 1 night at the 5* The Oberoi in Delhi in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Delhi excursions include Jama Mosque, Drive past Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, drive past India Gate President House and Government buildings
- Jaipur excursions include Amber Fort, City Palace, Observatory and drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
- Ranthambhore excursions include three Game Drives in a shared Jeep in Ranthambhore National Park
- Agra excursions include Taj Mahal at sunset, Agra Fort and Baby Taj
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions, with EST’s concierge service also available
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
5* The Oberoi – New Delhi
The Oberoi in Delhi was ranked as the Number 1 City Hotel in Asia by Travel & Leisure in 2022, and it’s not hard to see why when it’s location is perfect, it’s facilities are outstanding and the service levels are impeccable.
With beautifully designed and appointed rooms, excellent dining options on site and a stunning rooftop bar, you can be sure of a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the finest 5* hotel properties in India.
5* ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel – Jaipur
The beautiful ITC Rajputana is a Luxury Collection Hotel located in the heart of Jaipur with exquisite rooms, a fresh and clean swimming pool and a full service Spa.
The hotel draws on the architecture of Rajastans traditional havelis and features the stylings and opulence of times past. It is a distinguished 5* property offering comfortable stays, with luxurious facilities and excellent service.
4* Vivanta Sawai Madhopur Lodge – Ranthambhore
Originally built as a hunting lodge for the Royal Family of Jaipur, the Sawai Madhopur Lodge is now owned and operated by the Taj group of luxury hotels and offers a delightful stay at one of the closest properties to the Ranthambhore National Park.
The hotel offers a Full Board dining plan with your breakfast, lunch and dinner looked after for you whilst you explore the national park and its treasures within including the famous Bengal Tiger.
5* ITC Mughal a Luxury Collection Hotel – Agra
In close proximity to the Taj Mahal, this property is the ideal base from which to explore the Taj, Baby Taj, Agra Fort and Jama Masjid.
With luxury stylings including opulent bedrooms, a beautiful Spa and wonderful culinary experiences at the hotel’s three excellent standard restaurants you can be sure of a delightful and comfortable stay at the ITC Murghal.
TAJ & TIGERS ITINERARY
|Day 01||Thu 11th May||London||Depart London on overnight flight|
|Day 02||Fri 12th May||Delhi||Arrive Delhi
Half day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 03||Sat 13th May||Delhi||Half day sightseeing tour of New Delhi
19.30 hrs MATCH – Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings
|Day 04||Sun 14th May||Delhi – Jaipur||Drive to Jaipur (approx 3.5 hrs)
19.30 hrs MATCH – Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
|5* ITC Rajputana|
|Day 05||Mon 15th May||Jaipur||Full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur|
|Day 06||Tue 16th May||Jaipur – Ranthamhbore||Drive to Ranthambhore (approx 4 hrs)
Afternoon shared Jeep Safari
|5* Sawai Madhopur Lodge|
|Day 07||Wed 17th May||Ranthambhore||AM & PM shared Jeep Safaris|
|Day 08||Thu 18th May||Ranthambhore – Agra||Drive to Agra (approx 6 hrs)
Visit Taj Mahal at sunset
|5* ITC Mughal|
|Day 09||Fri 19th May||Agra||Visit Agra Fort & Baby Taj|
|Day 10||Sat 20th May||Agra – Delhi||Drive to Delhi (approx 4.5hrs)
19.30 hrs MATCH – Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings
|5* The Oberoi|
|Day 11||Sun 21st May||Delhi – London||Depart Delhi
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!