Super Bowl LVIII
in Las Vegas
The greatest show on turf in Sin City at the magnificent Allegiant Stadium. This is a bucket list trip like no other! Join us and a host of special guests to experience the Super Bowl the way it was always meant to be.
Our 2024 package is now on sale including suites at the beautiful Venetian Hotel & Casino directly on the strip.
The build up to Super Bowl LVIII in Vegas starts now so join us in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl experience of a lifetime!
8th – 12th Feb 2024
£16,995 per person
- Officially guaranteed Super Bowl LVIII ticket in the upper tier of Allegiant Stadium
- 3 hour VIP pre game party with A-list music performers, NFL Alumni and complimentary food and drinks curated by a celebrity chef
- Exclusive EST Welcome Drinks event with complimentary food and drinks with some very special guest speakers
- British Airways or Virgin Atlantic, Economy class, from London to Las Vegas
- 4 nights at the 5* Venetian Hotel & Casino
- Return game day transportation; Return private airport transfers
- Exclusive EST Super Bowl LVIII Merchandise; Official Super Bowl LVIII Game Day Program
- EST Tour Management & Support Staff in resort
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating including club lounges and hospitality
- Our team can also take care of all your needs whilst in Vegas including making restaurant reservations, booking show tickets and much more
What it’s like travelling to the Super Bowl with Elite Sports Travel
“Just back from a fantastic trip to the Super Bowl at Sofi Stadium with Elite Sports Travel.
This was a once in a lifetime trip with all the hassle of getting flights, sought after hotel rooms and those all important tickets taken care of.
Not only that but they organised some money cannot buy, exclusive events with some of the well known names from the UK’s coverage of the NFL (namely Jason Bell, Neil Reynolds and the Around the NFL podcast team). Entrance to pre match hospitality was also included.
The overall organisation by Elite was first class. Going to a Super Bowl is an incredible experience. This was so good that a once in a lifetime trip may have to be more like a three or four times trip!”