F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Join us on our high octane package to the F1 season finale live in Abu Dhabi. This race has become one of the most dramatic in recent years so don’t miss the opportunity to see the world champion crowned live on the Yas Marina circuit.
Our package includes international flights, race weekend tickets as well as hospitality extras such as air conditioned lounge access and a guided pit lane walk on the Thursday. 5-star accommodation with a buffet breakfast also awaits alongside return airport transfers and exclusive merchandise. A packed itinerary to wave off the Formula One season in style.
22nd – 27th Nov 23
£3,495 per person
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi with Eithad Airways in Economy Class
- 4 nights accommodation at 5* Park Rotana on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 3-day South Club F1 Experience which includes tickets to all three days of the Grand Prix at Turn 9 South Grandstand, exclusive pit lane walk on Thursday, exclusive access to a casual air-conditioned space with food and beverages available for purchase including an à la carte menu, complimentary access to theme parks and more
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST F1 Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Alternative accommodation available on request
- Variety of weekend hospitality upgrades at the F1 available on request
Who takes the crown?
Join us on for the ultimate showdown between the best drivers in the world as they battle it out for the title. With it being the last race of a long season, tensions will be high, and the excitement will be through the roof.
Will Max Verstappen defend his title, or will a new driver rise to the top?
With stunning beaches, world-class shopping, and delicious cuisine, Abu Dhabi has everything you need for the perfect getaway. Take a stroll along the Corniche and enjoy breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf, or visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque for a truly awe-inspiring experience. From thrilling theme parks to luxurious spas, Abu Dhabi offers something for everyone.