3 ODI’s + Safari
Following the conclusion of the final ODI in Kimberley, its time to head off on your luxury safari experience! This package is perfect for those looking for a relaxing but exciting retreat to the heartlands of the country where the wildlife & high class living combine for a truly spectacular experience.
26th Jan – 4th Feb 2023
- Officially guaranteed General Admission tickets to all 3 ODI’s in Bloemfontein & Kimberley
- Return economy class flights from London with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic
- 4 nights at the 4* Protea by Marriott Bloemfontein on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 3 nights at the 3.5* Garden Court Kimberley on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 2 nights at the 5* Imbali Safari Lodge on Full Board basis which includes all your meals & drinks
- Return match day transportation & Airport transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel staff in attendance
- Elite Sports Travel concierge service
- Additional excursions throughout the tour
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating and hospitality
- Optional Cape Town add on before or after the cricket with added excursions
Luxury Safari Experience.
South Africa’s rich cricket history will be on show as we send you off to Bloemfontein & Kimberley to enjoy an exciting 3 match ODI series between the Proteas and England.
After all the excitement of the first week of cricket action in South Africa, you can enjoy an immersive safari experience that gives you an authentic taste of the country. You will be staying at the stunning 5* imbali lodge with every room being a private suite with a plunge pool and magnificent views of the wilderness beyond. Also includes 3 game drives in the magnificent Kruger National Park.
World Cup Preparations.
The England Mens Team won’t have to wait long to play their Protea rivals in another ODI series after a closely fought out draw in the return series on home soil in July 2022. Jos Butler and the boys will be looking to put things right this time round with the full support of England’s magnificent travelling fans behind them all the way
“Elite Sports Travel were incredible. Our initial enquiry was about the cricket in New Zealand but then we asked for a bespoke package! Ben kept us informed every step of the way asking if we were happy with hotels, flights and transfers. He did an amazing job at putting in the itinerary everything we wanted to do, especially whale watching. We were sent a merchandise package that was amazing and a lovely touch just before we travelled. We had the best holiday, our first long haul, mainly due to not having to worry about a thing as it had all been taken care of. We stayed in some fabulous hotels all in walking distance of cafes, bars and attractions. The cricket wasn’t too bad either! We would like to thank Ben and his team for making our time in New Zealand such a special one. I would highly recommend them.”