Super Bowl LIX
in New Orleans
Super Bowl LIX is heading to The Big Easy in 2025 and you can be there to experience it live with Elite Sports Travel.
Join us in the heart New Orleans as football’s finest teams collide under the dazzling lights of the Ceasers Superdome. It’s not just a game; it’s an experience like no other.
With packages including premium game-day tickets, VIP tailgates, celebrity parties, executive travel and transportation and staying in luxury accommodation, the countdown to Super Bowl LIX in New Orleans has begun so book your place now!
6th – 11th Feb 2025
£18,495 per person
- Official guaranteed Super Bowl LIX game ticket in the upper tier of Caesars Superdome
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport in economy class with British Airways
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4* Eliza Jane in New Orleans in a King or Double Queen Room on Room Only basis
- VIP 3-hour pre-game Super Bowl party including performance by A-list music performer, NFL Alumni player appearances, complimentary food and beverages, and more
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel social events with special guests from the UK NFL scene
- Executive chauffeur driven private transportation from your home to your UK departure airport
- Complimentary lounge access at your UK departure airport regardless of your class of travel
- Return executive airport to hotel transportation
- Super Bowl Experience exhibition passes
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel Super Bowl LIX merchandise
- Official Super Bowl LIX programme
- Elite Sports Travel representatives in New Orleans
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First Class
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating including club lounges, suites and in-stadium hospitality
- Our team can also take care of all your needs whilst in New Orleans including making restaurant reservations, booking show tickets and much more
The Elite Sports Travel Difference
Exclusive Elite Sports Travel Social Events
At Elite Sports Travel, the Super Bowl is our flagship event so we go all out on our entertainment over the weekend. Our social events are often one of the main highlights for our guests, and we pull out all the stops with events at some of the top venues in Super Bowl city and featuring champagne receptions, live music, exquisite cuisine options and premium open bars.
We also bring out a host of our friends from around the world of American football to join us. In the past, our clients have been entertained by likes of Neil Reynolds, Jason Bell, Darren Fletcher, Vernon Kay, Christian Wilkins, Efe Obada, Jack Crawford, Phoebe Schecter, Mike Carlson, the Around The NFL heroes & many more.
VIP Super Bowl pre-game tailgate party
Ahead of the big game, you will have exclusive access to a premium pre-game elevated tailgate party, located inside the security perimeter of Caesar’s Superdome.
Our Elite Sports Travel representatives will guide you into the stadium where you will be able to enjoy a 3 hour pre-game Super Bowl bash featuring live performances by A-list music artists previously including Sheryl Crowe, The Black Crowes, Kelly Clarkson and Billy Idol to name just a few.
You will also get to enjoy appearances by former and current NFL stars, complimentary elevated tailgate cuisine curated by a celebrity chef, a premium open bar and much more.
Executive Airport Transportation
We understand that everything about your trip needs to be Elite, especially when the trip involves travelling to and from the airports. That’s why we provide end-to-end chauffeur-driven executive airport transfers both in resort and also in the UK.
Exclusive to Elite Sports Travel customers, your executive vehicle will be ready at your doorstep, ensuring a seamless and professional journey to the departure terminal. Upon your return to the UK, your uniformed driver will meet you in arrivals to escort you to your vehicle for your return journey home.
There’s no need for you to worry about any aspect of your holiday, we have everything covered.
What it’s like travelling to the Super Bowl with Elite Sports Travel
Everything was so well organised. Kept fully informed from first contact to the day of the event and beyond. All of the Elite team, Ben, Lee, Sven and Virgyl were professional and friendly. The hospitality events were second to none. Good merchandise goody bag. Great hotel and transport to and from the game. Couldn’t have asked any more of them. We had a fantastic time, because Elite Sports Travel delivered at every turn. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you!