NRL Double Header
Welcome to the Ultimate NRL Experience in Las Vegas! Join us for an unforgettable weekend of National Rugby League action, featuring thrilling matchups between the Manly Sea Eagles vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs & Sydney Roosters vs. Brisbane Broncos. Immerse yourself in the excitement of these high-stakes games while enjoying the vibrant energy of Las Vegas.
Our packages include everything you need for the perfect Vegas weekend away. Direct flights from London, conveniently located strip accommodation at the beautiful Mandalay Bay & of course tickets to both back to back NRL games at the incredible Allegiant Stadium!
28th Feb – 3rd March 2024
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Las Vegas in Economy Class with Virgin Atlantic
- Official Guaranteed Tickets to Manly Sea Eagles v South Sidney Rabbitohs & Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos on the 2nd March 2024
- 4 nights accommodation at 4* Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino on room only basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Options to upgrade your flight class to Premium, Business or First
- Optional ticket upgrades available for any of the games to include hospitality if required
NRL x Las Vegas
Australia’s most exciting sport is being unleashed on the entertainment capital of the world! Experience an historic moment as the NRL Telstra Premiership season kicks off for the first time on American soil!
Don’t miss the action as the Sea Eagles face off against the Rabbitohs, and the Roosters go head-to-head with the Broncos, all on the world famous Las Vegas strip!
Mandalay Bay Hotel is a luxurious resort located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. Known for its distinctive gold-tinted windows and impressive architecture, Mandalay Bay is a prominent landmark in the city.
From the variety of gaming options, world class restaurants and with the property being within a 5 minute walking distance of all the action at Allegiant Stadium, there’s no better place to call home during your time in Sin City!
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!