The Masters 2024
Luxury travel packages to The Masters at Augusta National from the UK including flights, tickets, VIP hospitality, transportation and a variety of hand picked hotel accommodation options.
With hotel properties ranging from our budget conscious but quirky Columbia offering and prime location Augusta options, to our 5* ultra luxury Reynolds retreat you can be sure of the perfect base from which to enjoy everything Augusta has for the ultimate golf tournament.
11th – 15th April 2024
- Tournament Day Ticket and Executive Club hospitality passes including breakfast, lunch and dinner, a full premium open bar all day long, TV screens on every wall, multiple bars, live band entertainment at the end of the days play and much more
- British Airways or Virgin Atlantic, Economy class, from London Heathrow to Atlanta
- 4 nights at Hyatt Place Columbia Harbison in the nearby town of Columbia on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Car hire included with a vehicle big enough to cater for your group and any luggage and golf clubs you bring with you
- Exclusive EST merchandise
- EST Representatives on site
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Hotel upgrades to a selection of well located and appointed properties as below
- We can organise tee times for your party at any of the stunning courses in and around Augusta, Columbia or Reynolds
3.5* Hotel Trundle – Columbia
The quirky boutique Hotel Trundle is situated right in the heart of Columbia’s Downtown area. The hotel offers unique 20’s era Art-Deco style decor coupled with an outstanding customer service ethic from their brilliant in-house team.
Close enough to Augusta to ensure you can easily access the course and hospitality each day, whilst being far enough away to ensure the hotel prices are somewhat more budget friendly!
3.5* Hyatt House – Augusta
If you want to stay as close to Augusta National as possible then you’ll need to stay in Downtown Augusta itself.
There are not many properties above a basic motel standard in Augusta, but the Hyatt House is a proper full service hotel located in the heart of Downtown and with a bar and restaurant on site.
5* Ritz Carlton – Reynolds
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds on the shore of Lake Oconee is the only 5* accommodation option within a commutable distance of Augusta. This stunning waterfront resort offers a tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle of Augusta, whilst still being within easy reach of the course on tournament days.
With luxury rooms and suite options on offer, together with a number of options for dining and leisure, including access to the five championship standard golf courses on site, there really is no better place to stay to experience The Masters in the finest style.
Do Augusta the right way
At Elite Sports Travel we specialise in providing high-end luxury access to key sporting events like The Masters.
With international flights from London, return transportation and rooms at the best hotel properties in South Georgia you can be sure you have all the boxes ticked for the perfect Masters trip.
We also include a carefully curated Elite Sports Travel merchandise pack, and our dedicated team of professionals will be on hand to take care of your every need from the minute you arrive in Georgia.
Enjoy premium off-site hospitality
On tournament days our hospitality facility is just ten minutes walk from the main gate right on the edge of the Augusta National site, perfect for dropping off your prized Masters merchandise at our secure facility so you don’t have to carry it round with you all day!
The Executive Club includes a premium open bar all day, gourmet food options for breakfast lunch and dinner, shuttle rides to the Augusta National entrance, complimentary valet parking, live music performances, special guests on tournament days and much more.
It’s impossible to explain just how beautiful the old course is until you see it with your own eyes. You’ll be up close and personal with the worlds greatest golfers as they do battle for the greatest prize of them all.
The use of the word ‘The Masters’ is for descriptive and informational purposes only.