ODI CRICKET TOUR
This package to the ODI’s is perfectly suited to anyone looking for a shorter trip to South Africa to fully relax and unwind while spending your days enjoying yourself at the Cricket. Also including day tours of Bloemfontein & Kimberley to explore these less well known cities in South Africa, you are guaranteed an unforgettable experience.
26th Jan – 2nd Feb 2023
- Officially guaranteed General Admission tickets to all 3 ODI’s in Bloemfontein & Kimberley
- Return economy class flights from London with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic
- 4 nights at the 4* Protea by Marriott Bloemfontein on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 3 nights at the 3.5* Garden Court Kimberley on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Return match day transportation & Airport transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel staff in attendance
- Elite Sports Travel concierge service
- Additional excursions throughout the tour
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating and hospitality
- Optional Cape Town add on before or after your time at the cricket
- Optional 2 night stay at a luxury safari retreat
Bloemfontein & Kimberley
South Africa’s rich cricket history will be on show as you head off to one of the country’s three capital cities to watch the first two ODI’s between England & the Proteas. The Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein has a capacity of 20,000 people which will be sure to set the tone as both nations compete for that all important upper hand when going into the last ODI.
The final ODI of this exciting series in the “Rainbow Nation” will be held in the historic city of Kimberley. Famously known for its diamond mining past, the Diamond Oval has a capacity of 11,000 and is hosting its first ODI since 2018 so will be hoping for a thrilling finale under the lights!
The Protea Challenge
The England Mens Team won’t have to wait long to play their Protea rivals in another ODI series after a closely fought out draw in the return series on home soil in July 2022.
Jos Butler and the boys will be looking to put things right this time round with the full support of England’s magnificent travelling fans behind them all the way
“Can’t speak highly enough of Ben and his company. Very efficient and friendly service providing prompt responses to any queries I raised prior to travel and on site support during the trip. Will definitely be using this company again in the future.”