Three ODI’s & One T20 in Antigua & Barbados
Enjoy the delights of a twin centre Caribbean holiday that combines the first half of England’s West Indies tour with visits to both Antigua & then Barbados. What better way to enjoy a winter Caribbean break than enjoying 3 ODI Matches as well as a T20 match in two iconic cricket venues.
Our Antigua & Barbados package includes return direct flights with Virgin Atlantic as well as internal island transportation from Antigua to Barbados, luxury hotel accommodation throughout on an all-inclusive basis, all ground transportation, those all important guaranteed premium match tickets to all days at the cricket and our Elite Sports Travel team will also be on hand to ensure you have the outstanding Caribbean holiday you deserve.
30th Nov – 13th December 2023
- Guaranteed official premium tickets to the 1st & 2nd ODI matches between England & West Indies at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua
- Guaranteed official premium tickets to the 3rd ODI & 1st T20 match between England & West Indies at Kensington Oval in Barbados
- Return direct flights from London to Antigua & Antigua to London in Economy Classic class with Virgin Atlantic
- 8 nights accommodation at the 5* Royalton Antigua on an All Inclusive basis
- 5 nights at the 4* Sugar Bay in Barbados on an All Inclusive basis
- Internal flight from Antigua to Barbados with InterCaribbean
- Return airport & stadium transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise
- EST tour manager and ground support staff
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy & Business available on request
- Accommodation upgrades available on request
5* Royalton Resort & Spa – Antigua
This all-inclusive resort puts you and your loved ones along the calm waters of St. John’s Deep Bay with access to a curative spa, lively casino, and seemingly endless dining and cocktail venues to choose from.
Indulge in a luxurious escape with exceptional service, stylish architecture and exceptional food. Sitting on a stunning private beach next to breathtaking clear waters, you can relax in upscale ambiance and enjoy the relaxing effect of the soft trade winds. A more than ideal home from home during your time in Antigua.
4* Sugar Bay – Barbados
Located on the pristine beach, just steps from a tranquil ocean lagoon, this all-inclusive resort is an oasis of serenity and seclusion – yet is also within walking distance of Bridgetown’s South Coast Boardwalk, vibrant nightlife and fascinating attractions including the Historic Garrison.
Being just a few metres from the calmest seas of the south coast, water sports are very much the order of the day with plenty available. Aside from taking a swim in the cool Caribbean Sea, there are also two swimming pools to laze by and a fitness centre for enthusiasts. Otherwise, head to Karma Spa for a spot of well-deserved pampering.
Myself and a friend booked with Elite.. we were arriving from different countries to watch the cricket in Barbados. Everything was organised to perfection and went according to plan. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.