One ODI & One T20 in Barbados
Join us in the Caribbean as two cricketing giants clash in two formats in the picturesque paradise of Barbados. Enjoy the best of both world’s as England take on the West Indies in a T20 International & an ODI International match at Kensington Oval.
Our luxury all inclusive package to Barbados includes officially guaranteed premium level tickets to one ODI & one T20, together with direct international flights on Virgin Atlantic, luxury all-inclusive hotel accommodation, all your transportation, a host of cricketing entertainment and the services of our on the ground EST team and ground support staff.
8th – 15th Dec 2023
- Officially guaranteed premium tickets to the T20 & ODI matches between England & West Indies at Kensington Oval
- Return direct international flights from London Gatwick to Barbados with British Airways
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Mango Bay in Barbados on an All Inclusive basis
- Return airport & stadium transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise
- EST team hosts in attendance & ground support staff
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy & Business available on request
- Accommodation upgrades available on request
4* Mango Bay – Barbados
Mango Bay Barbados is ideal for those seeking the convenience of a completely all inclusive beach break combined with the personal and friendly service of a small resort. This property enjoys a sought-after beachfront setting in St. James, on the famous west coast of Barbados. There are a huge variety of restaurants, bars and boutiques just steps away from Mango Bay in lively Holetown.
All of the 64 rooms at Mango Bay are elegantly appointed in tropical style and boast private balconies or patios with views over the gardens, pool or the turquoise Caribbean Sea. A perfect resting place form all the drama at the cricket!
A huge thank you to Elite Sports Travel for the wonderful trip to the Cricket T20s in Barbados. We hadn’t been on an organised trip, such as this before, and were very impressed by how well everything went, from the information received, prior to the trip and during the trip. I asked questions, to make sure I had paperwork in place, and nothing was too much trouble, John answered those questions by return. Ben joined the trip partway through and was there for contact, should we have needed it. A slight hiccough at the hotel, regarding our booking, but this was sorted out very quickly and efficiently. Because of booking the whole trip through Elite Sports Travel our holiday began as soon as we left home and didn’t finish until we returned.