Australian Grand Prix
As Melbourne prepares for another surge of record-breaking crowds, the global motorsport community eagerly anticipates the spectacle at Albert Park. Against the backdrop of the city skyline, F1 cars will showcase their prowess, navigating this incline Aussie street circuit, where there is no shortage of drama!
We appreciate Australia is a long way to travel for just one weekend of racing which is why we’ve extended this trip to 9 nights, so you can allow plenty of time for rest as well as opportunities to explore this wonderful city. From direct flights to grandstand access, our package covers all bases.
18th – 29th Mar
£4,495 per person
- Return Flights from London Heathrow to Melbourne with British Airways in Economy Class
- 10 nights accommodation at 4* Novotel Melbourne on Collins on B&B Basis
- 3-day South Grandstand tickets
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST F1 Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Alternative accommodation & flight upgrades available on request
- Variety of weekend hospitality upgrades at the F1 available on request
Melbourne stands as Australia’s hub for coffee, art, and major sports events. Melbourne seamlessly blends fashion, music, and culinary delights.
Beyond its iconic laneways and renowned flat whites, the city’s diverse suburbs offer extensive shopping opportunities, while Victoria’s natural wonders are easily accessible within a short drive.