Canadian Grand Prix 2023
One of the most historic tracks in Formula One, join us as we head to the cultural hub of Montreal for a long weekend watching the best drivers in the world where Britain’s own lewis Hamilton has the chance to break Michael Schumacher’s long standing record of most wins at this track!
Our packages put you right in the heart of the action. Enjoy return international flights, 4* accommodation, airport transfers as well as those all important reserved grandstand seats to all three days of the race weekend.
15th – 19th June 2023
- 3 day Grandstand 31 pass including seating on the outside of Turns 8-9 at Circuit Gille Villeneuve
- Return international flights on Air Canada between London and Montreal in economy class
- 4 nights at the 4* Hotel Bonnaventure Montreal in a Superior Room on a B&B basis
- Return executive class airport transportation
- Elite Sports Travel F1 Merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel concierge service
- Upgrade your tickets to include varying degrees of hospitality including paddock club access and much more. Ask our team for details.
- Flight upgrades available on request
- Alternative hotel options available on request
Racing in Montreal.
The Canadian Grand Prix is a real staple in the F1 calendar. It has produced many iconic moments in F1 history, including memorable wins by Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, and Lewis Hamilton, who has the chance to break the record this time round.
The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is known for its high-speed straights, tight hairpin turns, and tricky chicanes, which make it a challenging and exciting circuit for drivers and fans alike.
Stay in the heart of the action
From its delicious food scene to its stunning architecture and lively nightlife, Montreal has something for everyone. Why not take a stroll through the historic Old Port and dance the night away in the trendy Plateau-Mont-Royal neighborhood.
Your time away from the track will be spent at the delightful Hotel Bonnaventure. This property is perfectly located in the heart of Montreal with major attractions only steps away. The hotel is also set upon 2.5 acres of beautiful gardens and streams allowing for a completely relaxed stay away from the hustle and bustle of race weekend!
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!