Dutch Grand Prix
Join us as we head to Holland for the iconic Dutch Grand Prix at the Circuit Zandvoort! This race is considered particularly challenging due to the high-speed nature of the circuit and the potential for changeable weather conditions, which can add an extra element of excitement and unpredictability to the event.
Our package includes a return trip on the Eurostar, tickets for qualifying & race day, 4* accommodation with daily breakfast & much more!
25th – 27th August 2023
- Official Guaranteed Grandstand Ticket for Saturday Qualifying & Sunday Raceday at Circuit Zandvoort
- Return Eurostar from London to Amsterdam
- 3 nights accommodation at 3* NH Amsterdam Centre in a King or Double Queen Room on B&B Basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST F1 Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Upgrade your tickets to include varying degrees of hospitality including paddock club access and much more. Ask our team for details.
- Flight upgrades available on request
- Alternative hotel options available on request as well as extra nights to include Friday’s practice session
Sea of Orange.
Not many places back their own driver in Formula 1 like the Dutch do for Max Verstappen.
The event attracts large crowds of fans, and the atmosphere is typically very lively and festive. The circuit has a capacity of around 105,000 spectators, and the surrounding town of Zandvoort also comes alive with various activities and events during the race weekend.
Away from your time at the track, you will be located in the nearby capital city of Amsterdam.
The city is often called the “Venice of the North” because of its many canals, which crisscross the city and are lined with picturesque buildings and bridges. Enjoy a vibrant nightlife scene and a number of local landmarks including the Royal Palace, Van Gogh Museum and more.
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!