Hungarian Grand Prix 2023
One of the longest serving tracks in all of F1, The Hungaroring is a fine option to catch an F1 race closer to home in one of the most sought after cities in Europe.
Our package to Budapest includes return international flights, conveniently located 4* hotel accommodation, airport transfers as well as those all important reserved grandstand seats to all three days of the race weekend.
21st – 24th July 2023
- 3 Day General Admission pass at the Hungaroring
- Return international flights on Wizzair between London and Budapest in economy class
- 3 nights at the 4* Park Inn by Radisson in a Run of House Room on a B&B basis
- Return executive class airport transportation
- Elite Sports Travel F1 Merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel concierge service
- Upgrade your tickets to include varying degrees of hospitality including paddock club access and much more. Ask our team for details.
- Flight upgrades available on request
- Alternative hotel options available on request
This iconic race takes place at the Hungaroring circuit, known for it’s challenging twists and turns that test the skills of even the best drivers. Strategy truly reigns supreme on this track.
Due to this race taking place in the middle of summer, it’s also one of the driest races on the F1 calendar meaning tire degradation and high speed action come into play!
Budapest is a city filled with culture, history, and delicious food. Visit the stunning Buda Castle, soak in one of the city’s famous thermal baths, and indulge in traditional Hungarian cuisine like goulash and chimney cake.
And of course, don’t miss out on the incredible atmosphere of the race, surrounded by passionate fans from around the world.
Brilliant from start to finish. We’d never been on an organised sports tour before and we chose Elite as they offered just what we wanted at a competitive price. From the first phone call everything was so easy. John was great and dealt with everything we needed answering calls and emails right away. Transfers to and from the airport and to the ground all good and right on time. Great tickets in the ground too. Ben joined the trip after a week and was in constant touch making sure everything was ok. Couldn’t fault these guys in any way. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Superb.