Austin Grand Prix
Everything is bigger in Texas & that extends to it’s Grand Prix offering! The Austin Grand Prix is a prestigious event that is eagerly awaited by Formula One fans around the world. It is known for its exciting races, high-speed thrills, and the unique culture and hospitality of Texas.
Our package to Austin includes guaranteed 3 day weekend tickets, direct flights with British Airways, downtown accommodation, airport & track transportation & much more!
19th – 23rd Oct 23
£4,695 per person
- Return direct flights from London to Austin with British Airways in Economy Class
- Official Grandstand seating at either Turn 4 or Turn 6 for all 3 days of the race weekend
- 4 nights accommodation at the Hotel Indigo Downtown Austin
- Return Airport Transfers
- Roundtrip transportation to the track on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Free Concert at the track on Friday & Saturday night following the practices/qualifying
- Exclusive EST F1 Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Alternative accommodation & flight class upgrades available on request
- Variety of weekend hospitality upgrades at the F1 available on request
Circuit of The Americas
The Circuit of the Americas is a challenging track that features 20 turns and a long straightaway that allows drivers to reach speeds of up to 220 mph!
Austin’s Turn 1 is one of the most visually iconic corners on the calendar, with the drivers climbing more than 30 metres in altitude in just a few hundred metres of track. It is one of the most well known tracks on the F1 calendar since it made its debut in 2012 and always guarantees a great race at the business end of the season!
There’s no better place to be on race weekend in Texas than downtown Austin itself! The area is buzzing at both day and night. Explore museums and galleries, enjoy local restaurants and shops, then delve into the wide array of bars and music venues to dance the night away.
The perfect location to top off what is sure to be an incredible Texas race weekend!