PGA Championship 2024
From Rory McIlroy to Tiger Woods, the PGA Championship has seen some huge winners in it’s time. This year, the tournament is staying out east as fans and players head to Valhalla golf course in Louisville, Kentucky!
Our package to the second major of the year covers every aspect of your trip so you can really immerse yourself in the days at the course. You will enjoy return international flights, 4* accommodation, golf inspired merchandise, all transportation throughout and guaranteed official PGA Championship+ Passes for all 4 championship days which includes food and non alcoholic beverages throughout!
15th – 20th May 2024
- Return Indirect Flights from London Heathrow to Louisville with American Airlines in Economy Class
- 5 nights accommodation at 4* The Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky in a King or Double Queen Room on Room Only Basis
- Guaranteed Official PGA Championship+ Passes for all 4 championship days at Oak Hill including food & non alcoholic beverages
- Return Course Transportation
- Exclusive EST US Open Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Flight & hotel upgrades available on request
- Hospitality upgrades throughout the tournament available on request
4* The Brown Hotel – Louisville
The Brown Hotel located in downtown Louisville is beloved by generations of guests for its Georgian-Revival elegance and timeless Southern charm. This luxury downtown Louisville hotel has a unique history and provides guests with a 21st-century style of hospitality,
This landmark hotel at the corners of Fourth and Broadway blends breathtaking architectural features with the modern amenities and services today’s most discerning travellers expect.
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!