The Ryder Cup 2023
It’s Team Europe vs Team USA at the renowned Marco Simone Golf & Country Club in Rome, Italy. This beautiful course provides a stunning backdrop for what’s set to be a fierce battle at one of the most prestigious and iconic golfing competitions in the world.
Our package to Rome cuts no corners and ensures a comfortable and enjoyable long weekend throughout. Return flights from London, 4 nights accommodation at the beautiful Le Meridien in the heart of the capital, private airport transfers as well as daily roundtrip transportation to the Marco Simone course, and finally 3 day general admission passes to the Ryder Cup.
28th Sep – 2nd Oct 2023
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Rome Fiumicino in Economy Class with Vueling Airlines
- 3 Day Ground Admission Passes to Ryder Cup
- 4 night’s accommodation at 4* Le Meridien Visconti in a King Suite on Room Only Basis
- Return Private Airport to Hotel Transfers
- Return Course Transportation direct from hotel
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Accommodation and ticket upgrades available on request (subject to availability)
The Ryder Cup 2023.
With European fans not there to roar their heroes on at Whistling Straits, Team Europe suffered the heaviest defeat in Ryder Cup history on the shores of Wisconsin.
This time round the atmosphere at the Marco Simone Golf & Country Club should be amazing as captain Luke Donald looks to lead a European revenge mission.
The Eternal City.
Rome’s allure lies in its incredible history, cultural heritage, art, and architecture. The city’s timeless beauty, combined with its lively atmosphere, warm hospitality and delicious culinary scene makes it a must-visit destination and is a more than suitable location for this years rendition of the Ryder Cup.