This is ideal for those short on time and who want our most price sensitive option without compromising on the quality of their stay. We’ve hand picked this boutique option staying at the fascinating Hotel Trundle in beautiful, Columbia, South Carolina for 3 nights, whilst combining a full day’s hospitality for Saturday or Sunday at Augusta.
7th – 10th Apr 2023
- Augusta National access badges for Saturday or Sunday at The Masters 2023
- One day Executive Club hospitality passes including breakfast, lunch and dinner, a full premium open bar all day long, TV screens on every wall, multiple bars, live band entertainment at the end of the days play and much more
- British Airways or Virgin Atlantic, Economy class, from London Heathrow to Charlotte
- 3 nights at the quirky boutique Hotel Trundle in downtown Columbia on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Car hire included with a vehicle big enough to cater for your group and any luggage and clubs you bring with you
- Exclusive EST Masters merchandise
- EST Representatives on site
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We can organise a round of golf for your party at any of the stunning courses in and around Augusta or Columbia
Unique Southern hospitality
Columbia in South Carolina is close enough to Augusta to ensure you can easily access the course and hospitality each day, whilst being far enough away to ensure the hotel prices are somewhat more budget friendly!
Our Birdie package includes rooms at the quirky boutique Hotel Trundle situated right in the heart of Columbia’s Downtown area. The hotel offers unique 20’s era Art-Deco style decor coupled with an outstanding customer service ethic from their brilliant in-house team. It is the perfect place from which to explore Columbia.
The city is a creative hub led by the university and has a lively energy whilst surrounded by natural beauty. There are a number of excellent restaurants and bars which are perfect to soak up the Masters atmosphere and enjoy their famous southern hospitality!
Everything you need
We’ll fly you directly into Charlotte from London and you can pick up your car for the short drive down to Columbia which is only an hour and a half away.
With your flights, car hire and hotel accommodation including breakfast each day, you’ll have everything you need for the perfect Masters break.
We do of course also include your Augusta National passes for the day of your choosing and you will get to enjoy fully inclusive hospitality before and after your day at the Executive Club which borders the famous course.