For those with a tighter schedule, our Eagle package gets you access to all the best features of our top priced package, but for a shorter stay. Three nights at the beautiful Ritz Carlton and Augusta National passes including hospitality for the Saturday or Sunday.
7th – 10th Apr 2023
- Augusta National access badges for Saturday or Sunday at The Masters 2023
- One day Executive Club hospitality passes including breakfast, lunch and dinner, a full premium open bar all day long, TV screens on every wall, multiple bars, live band entertainment at the end of the days play and much more
- One round of golf at any of the five championship standard golf courses around the beautiful Lake Oconee
- British Airways or Virgin Atlantic, Economy class, from London Heathrow
- 3 nights at the beautiful 5* Ritz-Carlton in Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- Return airport transfers & course transfers
- EST Representatives on site
- Exclusive EST Masters merchandise
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
The Perfect Location.
The beautiful 5* Ritz Carlton, situated on the shores of Lake Oconee, is the ideal location from which to base your Masters 2023 adventure.
With luxury hotel accommodations including options for suites and multiple bedroom apartments, together with a beautiful lake side swimming pool and bar area, and five championship standard golf courses, there is no better place to stay in South Georgia.
Augusta National in style.
On tournament days our hospitality facility is just ten minutes walk from the main gate right on the edge of the Augusta National site, perfect for dropping off your prized Masters merchandise at our secure facility so you don’t have to carry it round with you all day!
The Executive Club includes a premium open bar all day, gourmet food options for breakfast lunch and dinner, shuttle rides to the Augusta National entrance, complimentary valet parking, live music performances, special guests on tournament days and much more.
It’s impossible to explain just how beautiful the old course is until you see it with your own eyes and with your all important access passes guaranteed you’ll be up close and personal with the greatest players as they do battle for the greatest golf prize of them all.