Rockies @ Pirates
Enjoy a delightful city break in the up and coming city of Pittsburgh, watching two games of top MLB action between two huge franchises in the Pittsburgh Pirates & Colorado Rockies!
The Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Colorado Rockies matchup is a meeting of two distinct baseball cultures, creating a captivating and entertaining experience for fans of America’s favourite pastime. Our package ensures you have the best time possible with return international flights, 4* hotel accommodation just a short 15 minute walk away from PNC Park, return airport transfers and those all important tickets to TWO exciting bouts between the Pirates & Rockies!
2nd – 6th May 2024
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Pittsburgh International Airport in Economy Class with British Airways
- Official Guaranteed Tickets to Colorado Rockies @ Pittsburgh Pirates on 3rd & 5th May 2024
- 4 nights accommodation at 4* Omni William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh in a King or Double Queen Room on Room Only Basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Options to upgrade your flight class to Premium, Business or First
- Optional ticket upgrades available for any of the games to include hospitality if required
Having been to PNC Park ourselves, we couldn’t think of many better places to sit back and watch some Baseball! It’s a beautiful modern ballpark located on the banks of the Allegheny River with a stunning view of the Pittsburgh skyline.
So sit back, bask in the Pittsburgh sunshine and enjoy a thrilling game between two top MLB teams!
Pittsburgh is a city that boasts breathtaking skyline views, award-winning restaurants, a thriving arts and culture scene, fantastic hotel accommodations and so much more.
Away from your time at PNC Park enjoy one of the city’s many landmarks including the Heinz History Center or the Roberto Clemente Museum, one of the Pirates most iconic players!
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!