Red Sox @ Mariners
Experience the thrill of Major League Baseball with our exclusive trip to Seattle to watch the Boston Red Sox take on the Seattle Mariners. Immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of T-Mobile Park as two iconic teams battle it out on the diamond.
Our package includes return direct flights with Virgin Atlantic, 5 nights at the stunning 5* Fairmont Olympic in the heart of Seattle, return airport transfers, exclusive merchandise and tickets to two games at T-Mobile Park for the entertaining clash between the Red Sox & Mariners.
27th March – 1st April 2024
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Seattle Tacoma International Airport in Economy Class with Virgin Atlantic
- Official Guaranteed Tickets to Boston Red Sox @ Seattle Mariners on 28th & 30th March 2024
- 5 nights accommodation at 5* Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle in a King or Double Queen Room on Room Only Basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Options to upgrade your flight class to Premium, Business or First
- Optional ticket upgrades available for any of the games to include hospitality if required
New York’s Finest
T-Mobile Park offers a memorable experience for baseball enthusiasts, with its stunning views of downtown Seattle and the iconic retractable roof that ensures games can be played rain or shine, which in Seattle’s case is a major bonus!
Having visited the venue ourselves very recently, we can confirm the atmosphere and facilities make for a very enjoyable day out to watch the Red Sox come to town.
Seattle has something for everyone! The city’s iconic skyline is dominated by the futuristic Space Needle, offering panoramic views of the surrounding beauty.
Home to the Seattle Seahawks and the Seattle Mariners, the city boasts an avid sports culture. Seattle’s warm and welcoming ambiance, coupled with its strong sense of community, makes it a truly terrific place to visit.
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!