Nothing screams NBA royalty more than the Boston Celtics. The franchise came close to their record breaking 18th NBA championships last year, and they’re sure to be fired up more than ever to take the crown this time round!
Your NBA package to the east coast will include return international flights from London, luxurious 5* accommodation at the Encore Boston Harbour, return airport transfers, exclusive travel merchandise & of course those all important tickets to the Celtics’s games vs the Charlotte Hornets & Washington Wizards!
11th – 16th April 2023
£2,495 per person
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Boston Logan International in Economy Class with Virgin Atlantic
- 12/04/24 – Official Guaranteed Tickets to Boston Celtics vs. Charlotte Hornets in the upper tier at TD Garden
- 14/04/23 – Official Guaranteed Tickets to Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards in the upper tier at TD Garden
- 5 nights accommodation at 5* Encore Boston Harbour Hotel in a Premier King Room on room only basis
- Complimentary UK lounge access
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- Game tickets & Flight upgrades available on request
Complimentary Lounge Access
An airport lounge is like a cozy oasis of luxury. Inside, you’ll find comfy seats, soft lighting, and a calm atmosphere.
They serve delicious food and drinks, from snacks to champagne. It’s a posh place to relax and get ready for your flight. Think of it as your own private retreat amidst the airport hustle and bustle.
5* Encore Boston Harbour Hotel
Experience the epitome of Boston’s hotel resort offerings at Encore Boston Harbor, where you’ll find five-star accommodations, exquisite dining, gaming, shopping, and beyond.
Immerse yourself in impeccable service at every corner. Have a flutter at the onsite casino or unwind in the luxurious spa and outdoor Harborwalk. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the one of many elegantly appointed rooms and suites. Every detail has been carefully crafted to ensure an unforgettable experience for all guests.
The Famous Green and White.
Boston is one of the oldest cities in the country and is known for its rich history, culture, education & of course the iconic Boston Celtics franchise!
Steeped in American history, Boston is adorned with cobblestone streets, red-brick townhouses, and iconic landmarks like the Freedom Trail and Faneuil Hall. With a bustling cultural scene, renowned museums, and a desirable culinary landscape, Boston is a wonderful city to explore for any overseas traveller!