Los Angeles Lakers
See the likes of LeBron James and Steph Curry face off as we take you on an unforgettable trip to LA, where the electrifying energy of the NBA takes center stage, with two of the great sporting franchises going head to head as the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Golden State Warriors. But we’re not done there! We’ve also included tickets for the Atlanta Hawk’s visit just two nights later!
Our package also includes 5 nights accommodation at a beautiful Kimpton property, direct flights with Virgin Atlantic, airport transfers and even complimentary lounge access, culminating in a truly special NBA trip for all involved!
14th – 19th March 2024
£2,695 per person
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles in Economy Class with Virgin Atlantic
- 5 nights at the 4* Kimpton Hotel Palomar in Beverly Hills on a room only basis
- 16/03/24 – Official guaranteed tickets to Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors at the Crypto.com Arena in the Upper Tier
- 18/03/24 – Official guaranteed tickets to Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks at the Crypto.com Arena in the Upper Tier
- Return airport transfers in Los Angeles
- Complimentary access to UK airport lounge
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- Game tickets, accommodation & flight upgrades available on request
Complimentary Lounge Access
An airport lounge is like a cozy oasis of luxury. Inside, you’ll find comfy seats, soft lighting, and a calm atmosphere. They serve delicious food and drinks, from snacks to champagne. It’s a posh place to relax and get ready for your flight. Think of it as your own private retreat amidst the airport hustle and bustle.
4* Kimpton Palomar – Beverly Hills
Discover the captivating charm of Hotel Palomar Los Angeles, a boutique gem nestled in the vibrant heart of the city. Positioned on Wilshire Boulevard’s Golden Mile, this chic “Art in Motion” hotel is just steps away from UCLA, Westwood Village, Rodeo Drive, and Beverly Hills.
Enjoy the luxurious guest rooms, boasting panoramic city views and contemporary artistic design. Indulge in fresh and flavourful cuisine at Double Take, the stylish modern American bar and restaurant and all the other amenities this stunning property provides!
City of Angels.
Los Angeles’ sun-soaked weather, varied neighborhoods, and abundant prospects for shopping, nightlife, and cultural adventures make it an irresistible city for visitors. Whether you’re drawn to the glamorous charm of Beverly Hills or the relaxed atmosphere of Venice Beach, LA stands out as a truly unique destination.
Known for their fast-paced and entertaining style of play, the Lakers have a massive following both nationally and internationally. The team’s games are often star-studded events, attracting celebrities and fans alike.
We expect this trip to be no different as the team eye up their 18th championship win!