Neil Reynolds West Coast Road Trip
Travel with Sky Sports NFL lead presenter Neil Reynolds on a road trip around the west coast of the USA to watch some outstanding NFL games at some of the newest and most atmospheric stadiums in the world.
Los Angeles Chargers @ Las Vegas Raiders
Las Vegas Raiders @ Los Angeles Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ San Francisco 49ers
We are heading to Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco to catch three outstanding games of football and along the way we’ll have a whole host of entertainment hosted by Neil and his extensive contacts in the wild west. It’s going to be a footballing adventure you’ll never forget!
3rd – 12th December 2022
- Official guaranteed tickets to Chargers @ Raiders, Raiders @ Rams & Buccaneers @ 49ers in the upper tier.
- Exclusive “watch-along” Monday Night Football event in Las Vegas
- A variety of social events hosted by Neil and featuring some very special guests courtesy of Neils little black book of contacts
- Virgin Atlantic, Economy Classic class, from London to Las Vegas and San Francisco to London
- Domestic flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 nights hotel accommodation in 4* and 5* luxury properties throughout
- All group transportation including airport transfers, match day transportation and coach travel between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- Exclusive EST Neil Reynolds Road Trip merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel Tour Management & Support Staff
- Elite Sports Travel concierge services
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating including club lounges and even hospitality
- Optional group excursions including sightseeing tours to Alcatraz and tickets to a NBA game
The perfect starting point for any tour! We arrive into Las Vegas early afternoon with time to freshen up before exploring the strip on the Saturday night.
With rooms at the centrally located Linq Hotel & Experience right in the heart of the Strip, within easy reach of all the major casinos and attractions, it’s the perfect base from which to explore Las Vegas.
On Sunday we’ll be heading to Allegiant Stadium to catch the AFC West divisional match up between the Las Vegas Raiders boasting Davante Adams against Justin Herbert’s Los Angeles Chargers.
On Monday afternoon we’ve got a very special ‘watch-along’ event planned for the MNF game in Tampa. We’ll be watching the game in the company of Neil Reynolds and some very special guests providing live analysis as we go.
Tuesday lunchtime we check out of our hotel and board the coach for our transportation down to Los Angeles. We know a great little 50s diner half way down the route which will serve as a great stop for a little slice of old America.
Based at the luxury Sofitel in Beverly Hills, we are ideally located for exploring this all parts of LA within easy reach of Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Downtown.
With the NFL media largely based in LA we are ideally positioned to take full advantage of Neils contact book, so we’ve got some special surprises planned for the week ahead.
On Thursday we’ll head to the iconic SoFi Stadium in Inglewood to once again watch the Raiders face up to the current Super Bowl Champions, the Los Angeles Rams. Who’s house….
On Friday we check out of our hotel and head north to San Francisco, home to some of the most iconic tourist attractions on the planet with including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz as well as those infamous San Francisco 49ers.
Visiting Levi’s Stadium and seeing the 49ers is a bucket list trip for many NFL fans on it’s own. Combine that with, possibly, one of the last times seeing Tom Brady on a football field, this has to be the perfect way to end what will be an incredible West Coast Road Trip!
What went down on the previous Neil Reynolds Road Trip
“I’d never been on an organised trip like this before, and as a single traveller I was slightly nervous about booking on my own, but I can honestly say that I couldn’t recommend Elite Sports Travel more highly. I loved every minute of the trip and would book again in an instant. For anyone considering a future trip with EST, I would say book it! You won’t regret it.”