NFL in Munich 2022
Following the hugely successful International Series of games hosted in London, the NFL has selected Munich as the perfect city to host the first International Series game in Germany this November.
Seattle Seahawks @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Join us as we take to the heart of Bavaria for a weekend of Bratwurst, Schweinshaxe, Bavarian beer and some outstanding NFL action.
11th – 14th November
£2,995 per person
- Official guaranteed tickets on 100 level to Seattle Seahawks @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Allianz Arena
- Pre-game tailgate event including an assortment of Bavarian food and drinks, NFL entertainment and much more
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel Saturday evening event including a feast of Bavarian fayre, local drinks and entertainment from some of the most recognisable faces in the game
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel get together at the original world famous Hofbrau House on Friday night
- 3 nights at the 5* Sofitel Munich Bayerpost in a King or Twin room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Return airport transfers & return match day transportation
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel NFL merchandise pack
- Elite Sports Travel tour managers & support staff in attendance throughout
- Elite Sports Travel concierge services
Arrive into Munich in good time to check in to your hotel, perfectly located in central Munich next to the central station Hauptbahnhof.
The luxurious 5* Sofitel is one of the finest hotel properties in Munich and there will be multiple NFL activations going on at the hotel with so many fans staying there for the game. You will be right in the thick of the action all weekend.
The NFL at Allianz Arena
With a series of Bavarian themed entertainment scheduled all weekend including a welcome party on Thursday, a Friday evening social gathering at the original and best Hofbrau Haus and a fantastic exclusive Elite Sports Travel Saturday night event featuring beer, local flavours and delicacies, and some famous faces from the NFL to preview the game ahead.
On game day, you will enjoy a pre-game tailgate experience with a german twist, before taking your seats on the 100 level at Allianz Arena for the very first event that isn’t a football match inside Bayern Munich’s iconic stadium.
Following the game, you’ll be transported back to our hotel where you can expect the festivities to continue whilst we watch the late games.