Chiefs @ Ravens Championship Game
The Ravens became the first AFC team to clinch a playoff spot, achieving this with three more games still remaining in the regular season. The show that Lamar Jackson and the rest of the Ravens have put on for the NFL this year has been incredible. Recent convincing victories against the 49ers and Dolphins and now the Texans in the Divisional Playoff have many believing that the Super Bowl could be heading back to Baltimore for the first time since 2013!
Experience this team in divisional playoff action with our exclusive package! Enjoy return flights to nearby Washington Dulles, stunning accommodation right on the harbor, airport transfers, official playoff tickets at M&T Bank Stadium, and much more!
26th – 29th Jan 2024
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Washington Dulles in Economy Class with British Airways
- 4 nights accommodation at 4* Canopy by Hilton Baltimore Harbour Point in a King or Double Queen Room on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Official Guaranteed Tickets to Chiefs @ Ravens Divisional Playoff Game at M&T Bank Stadium in Upper Tier
- Return Airport Transfers
- Exclusive EST Merchandise
- EST Concierge Service
- Ticket & flight upgrades available on request
Pushing hard for that MVP award, there’s not a team that will entertain you more than the Ravens and Lamar Jackson.
The feeling around Baltimore is that this is their year, and you can experience the excitement for yourself among the Ravens faithful for a huge clash under the lights against Mahomes and the Chiefs as they go for their 4th AFC Championship since 2019!
The Charm City.
Baltimore, located on the Chesapeake Bay, is a lively city celebrated for its history, diverse culture, and famous landmarks. With a strong maritime influence, it features attractions like the historic Inner Harbor, Fort McHenry, and the National Aquarium.
The city’s neighborhoods, like Fells Point and Federal Hill, offer a mix of dining, entertainment, and charming cobblestone streets.