Super Bowl LVII in Glendale Arizona
At Elite Sports Travel we specialise in taking UK supporters to watch the Super Bowl in the US. It’s our flagship event, and in fact we take more people from the UK to the Super Bowl than anyone else!
Our VIP Super Bowl clients enjoy exclusive NFL entertainment events with UK NFL personalities, a choice of great seats to watch the action, pre-game hospitality to set you up for the game ahead and we take care of all your travel needs throughout the whole weekend.
We look after everything you need to ensure you have the perfect Super Bowl weekend!
9th – 13th feb 2023
- Officially guaranteed Super Bowl LVII ticket in the upper tier of State Farm Stadium
- 3 hour VIP pre game party with live music performance by Sheryl Crowe, NFL Alumni appearances and complimentary food and drinks curated by a celebrity chef
- Exclusive Elite Sports Travel Super Bowl Preview event hosted by Sky Sports NFL presenter Neil Reynolds and some very special guests. Enjoy an extensive selection of bites from Arizona’s finest restaurants together with a premium open bar whilst enjoying a uniquely UK take on the Super Bowl from our friends from the NFL
- British Airways, World Traveller class, from London to Phoenix
- 4 nights at the 4* Marriott McDowell Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Return game day transportation; Return private airport transfers
- Exclusive EST Super Bowl LVII Merchandise; Official Super Bowl LVII Game Day Program
- EST Tour Management & Support Staff in resort
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating including club lounges and in-game hospitality
- Options to upgrade hotel choice and room types
- We can also extend your stay to take in the Waste Management Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale which is just minutes from our hotel locations
4* Marriott McDowell Mountain
The 4* Marriott McDowell Mountain is ideally located in the North Scottsdale area, 15 mins from Downtown Scottsdale. All the rooms are executive suites and the hotel features a delightful pool and spa area in which to relax, and the Agave Bar & Grill enjoys spectacular sunset views from the patio.
4* The Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas
A short walk from Downtown Scottsdale, this 4* property boasts five luxury pools, tennis courts, restaurants and a day spa facility. The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is close enough to all the Super Bowl activities so you can dip in and enjoy the madness, but private enough to enjoy some relaxation just when you want it.
Super Bowl LVII in Glendale
The Super Bowl is our flagship event and we are experts in delivering the best possible experience for your trip to watch the big game in the USA.
With a host of exclusive Elite Sports Travel events across the weekend, coupled with the best tailgate parties outside the stadium on game day, we know how to ensure you have the best possible Super Bowl game day.
With guaranteed seats, sourced directly from the NFL themselves, you can be sure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
Like no other
Experiencing the Super Bowl with Elite Sports Travel is like nothing else you’ve ever done. You can source your own tickets and a room, but it’s the EST extra touches that make our Super Bowl packages so unique.
Like our now legendary exclusive social events, featuring some of the biggest names in football. In Los Angeles our guests were treated to two evenings of high class entertainment. Thursday night our clients enjoyed drinks and nibbles with Jason Bell and Tony Parish, and on the Friday were entertained with an exclusive Super Bowl preview event hosted by Neil Reynolds and the Around The NFL heroes at a rooftop bar in Hollywood.
Scottsdale is the perfect location for your Super Bowl stay in Phoenix. Close enough to Glendale for easy access to State Farm Stadium on game day, but away out into the desert where all the best luxury properties are located.
Scottsdale enjoys a beautiful climate, breathtaking desert landscapes, luxury hotels, championship level golf courses on your doorstep and high end boutique shopping just a stones throw away.
Scottsdale is the ideal location from which to base your weekend at Super Bowl LVII.
What happened at Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles
“This was the first time we had used Elite so we were naturally a bit cautious but in hindsight there was no need. Their service was first class all the way from pre-booking though to after the event. Everything was well planned and organised. The pre-event welcome evening hosted by the Around the NFL podcast guys was first class in a great venue.”