Super Bowl LVII
Luxury Super Bowl LVII package, including game day tickets, transportation, VIP events and staying at the beautiful all suite 4* Marriott McDowell Mountain in Scottsdale just minutes from the famous TPC Sawgrass golf course.
9th – 13th feb 2023
- Officially guaranteed Super Bowl LVII ticket in the upper tier of State Farm Stadium
- 3 hour VIP pre game party with A-list music performers, NFL Alumni and complimentary food and drinks curated by a celebrity chef
- Exclusive EST Welcome Drinks event with complimentary food and drinks with some very special guest speakers
- British Airways, World Traveller class, from London to Phoenix
- 4 nights at the 4* Marriott McDowell Mountain in Scottsdale
- Return game day transportation; Return private airport transfers
- Exclusive EST Super Bowl LVII Merchandise; Official Super Bowl LVII Game Day Program
- EST Tour Management & Support Staff in resort
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- Options to upgrade game tickets to better seating including club lounges and hospitality
- We can also extend your stay to take in the Waste Management Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale which is just minutes from this hotel property
Super Bowl LVII in Glendale
The Super Bowl is our flagship event and we are experts in delivering the best possible experience for your trip to watch the big game in the USA.
With a host of exclusive Elite Sports Travel events across the weekend, coupled with the best tailgate parties outside the stadium on game day, we know how to ensure you have the best possible Super Bowl game day.
With guaranteed seats, sourced directly from the NFL themselves, you can be sure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
Like no other
Experiencing the Super Bowl with Elite Sports Travel is like nothing else you’ve ever done. You can source your own tickets and a room, but it’s the EST extra touches that make our Super Bowl packages so unique.
Like our now legendary exclusive social events, featuring some of the biggest names in football. In Los Angeles our guests were treated to two evenings of high class entertainment. Thursday night our clients enjoyed drinks and nibbles with Jason Bell and Tony Parish, and on the Friday were entertained with an exclusive Super Bowl preview event hosted by Neil Reynolds and the Around The NFL heroes at a rooftop bar in Hollywood.
The 4* Marriott McDowell Mountain is ideally located in the North Scottsdale area surrounded by stunning landscapes, championship level golf courses and within easy reach of downtown.
All the rooms in this property are executive suites giving you additional room to spread out. The hotel features a delightful pool and spa area in which to relax, and the Agave Bar & Grill enjoys spectacular sunset views from the patio.
The hotel is the ideal location from which to base your weekend at Super Bowl LVII.
Scottsdale is the perfect location for your Super Bowl stay in Phoenix. Close enough to Glendale for easy access to State Farm Stadium on game day, but away out into the desert where all the best luxury properties are located.
Scottsdale enjoys a beautiful climate, breathtaking desert landscapes, luxury hotels, championship level golf courses on your doorstep and high end boutique shopping just a stones throw away.
“Amazing experience can’t thank Elite Sports Travel enough, especially John took us through our booking process and kept us updated on any changes. To be able to meet Jason Bell and talk to him was amazing, but Friday to meet the Around The NFL podcast guys just topped this whole experience off. Can’t thank the whole team of Elite Sports Travel enough for everything they put on for the whole week, would highly recommend if you want a Super Bowl experience of a lifetime, just can’t say enough about Elite Sports Travel.”