England Rugby Union Tour in Australia
We have specially designed a package to include top-level Platinum tickets for both the second test in Brisbane and the third test at the SCG in Sydney. Enjoy 5 nights in Brisbane and 8 nights in Sydney giving you not only the chance to watch 2 ferocious teams trying to lay down a marker for the World Cup in 2023 but also a chance to explore this stunning country.
5th – 20th July 2022
£4,595 per person
We are offering top category seating for both the game at Suncorp Stadium and SCG giving you incredible views in two of the most famous Australian stadiums.
When England play Australia in any sporting event, you know the atmosphere will be fiery and Brisbane in particular is known for its raucous and knowledgable crowd.
Australia itself has so much to offer the discerning traveller whether it is enjoying sipping wine at one of the many incredible wineries throughout the country, seeing the wildlife, visiting the beach or going to the Blue Mountains.
Optional Hospitality Upgrade – Brisbane
We have access and there is limited space available should you wish to upgrade for pre-match hospitality at Gambaros Function Centre in the heart of Caxton Street, hosted by former Captain – Phil Waugh.
This VIP offering includes a Champagne reception on arrival, a 3-course silver service dinner and a panel of celebrity rugby guest speakers.
- Platinum Tickets at Suncorp Stadium
- Platinum Tickets at the SCG
- Hospitality upgrades are available upon request.
- Outbound flight from London to Brisbane with Emirates, Inbound Flight from Sydney to London with Qantas
- Internal Flight from Brisbane to Sydney with Qantas
- 5 nights at the 4* Brisbane Riverview Hotel
- 8 nights at the 4* Parkroyal Darling Harbour
- Private airport transfers
- EST Concierge Service
- Option to upgrade your flights