SEMI’S & FINALS
Go for the business end of the tournament and watch the semi-finals as well as see who will be crowned both men’s and women’s champion for 2022!
7th – 12th Sept 2022
- Promenade Tickets at Arthur Ashe Stadium for sessions 21 – 25 (3 Day Sessions and 2 Night Sessions).
- These sessions include the men’s and women’s semi-final and final matches, and mens, women’s and mixed doubles finals.
- Hospitality upgrades are available on request
- Return flights from London to New York City in Economy Classic class with Virgin Atlantic
- 5 nights’ accommodation at 4* Intercontinental Barclay in a Double or Twin Room
- Return airport transfers; Daily roundtrip transportation to Flushing Meadows
- Exclusive EST Tennis merchandise
- EST special touches and concierge service
Prime Manhattan Location
The InterContinental New York Barclay is located in Midtown East which is close to major sites including Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) and the Empire State Building. This luxury hotel offers all you can want for your tennis city break!
Arthur Ashe Stadium
Arthur Ashe Stadium boasts the largest tennis stadium capacity of 23,771 meaning you know that the atmosphere will be electric when watching the culmination of the final grand slam of the year!