A prestigious package for a prestigious tournament. See the exciting Labor Day weekend sessions of the final major of the year in New York at the US Open.
Enjoy 7 sessions of high class tennis spread over 4 days, sitting in the loge section of Arthur Ashe Court. All our tickets come with a premium hospitality offering that includes all inclusive dining and drinks throughout the sessions. Combined with accommodation at the incredible 5* Mandarin Oriental, exclusive merchandise & daily transportation, you’re all set for a trip of a lifetime.
31st Aug – 5th Sep
- Official Guaranteed Tickets in Loge Section of Arthur Ashe Court including hospitality at The Overlook including All Inclusive dining, all inclusive beer, wine & soft drinks, air conditioned lounge, rooftop bar & lounge, US Open Draw & American Express Radios provided. Tickets for the following sessions:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd September – Day & Evening Sessions – 4th September – Day Session
- 5 nights accommodation at 5* Mandarin Oriental in a King Room on Room Only Basis
- Return Transportation from hotel to Flushing Meadows
- Return Private Airport Transfers
- EST Exclusive Merchandise
- US Open Gift Pack
- EST Concierge Service
- Ticket & Accommodation upgrades available on request
5* Mandarin Oriental – New York
Perched atop the Deutsche Bank Center, Mandarin Oriental, New York provides an ideal location for exploring the city’s top attractions. Rising above the skyline, Mandarin Oriental in New York boasts breath-taking views of the Hudson River and Central Park.
This hotel boasts 244 exquisitely designed rooms and suites, offering an unparalleled setting. Indulge in the acclaimed gourmet cuisine, sip enticing cocktails, and revel in the stylish ambiance that makes their culinary offerings among Manhattan’s finest.
Amazing trip with Elite Sports Travel. Ben and the team were excellent hosts and the whole trip was planned to a T. I travelled on my own and had some amazing experiences while meeting some great people. I would 100% recommend using these guys for a sports trip. See you next year!