One ODI & Three T20’s in Barbados & Grenada
What better way to enjoy a pre-Christmas getaway than to jet off on a two island holiday watching England in white ball cricket action in the beautiful Caribbean sunshine! This twin centre package takes in the gorgeous sights, smells & weather of Barbados & Grenada as England face off against their old foe in the West Indies in one ODI and three T20 games.
Our Barbados & Antigua package ensures every step of your holiday is covered including guaranteed official premium tickets to all your days at the cricket, return international flights from the UK, luxury all-inclusive accommodation and all of your transportation throughout. Join us in Barbados and Antigua for what promises fascinating cricket series this December.
7th – 19th December 2023
- Guaranteed official premium tickets to the 3rd ODI & 1st T20 matches between England & West Indies at Kensington Oval in Barbados
- Guaranteed official premium tickets to the 2nd & 3rd T20 matches between England & West Indies at National Stadium in Grenada
- Return direct flights from London to Barbados & Grenada to London with Virgin Atlantic in Economy Classic class
- 6 nights accommodation at the 4* Sugar Bay Hotel in Barbados on All Inclusive basis
- 6 nights accommodation at the 5* Royalton Resort & Spa in Grenada on All Inclusive basis
- Internal flight from Barbados to Grenada with InterCaribbean
- Return airport & stadium transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise
- EST tour manager & ground support staff
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy & Business available on request
- Accommodation upgrades available on request
4* Sugar Bay – Barbados
Sugar Bay is a beach front all-inclusive luxury resort located on the south coast of Barbados within walking distance of Bridgetown’s South Coast Boardwalk.
With assorted luxury guest rooms overlooking the pool and ocean, three excellent standard restaurants including an excellent steakhouse and Japanese restaurant, and five bars including a swim-up pool bar and Beach Bar resembling a local Rum Shack you’ll be relaxing in fine Caribbean style. Couple that with the outstanding services from the properties exemplary team of staff and you’ll discover Sugar Bay is the ideal luxury retreat from which to base your cricketing holiday.
5* Royalton Resort & Spa – Grenada
Experience pure luxury at one of the finest Royalton all-inclusive properties in their portfolio at Royalton Grenada Resort and Spa. Located on two white-sand beaches in Tamarind Bay, in Grenada, the resort offers relaxing ocean views and stunning scenery across the bay to St George’s.
As part of your all-inclusive package you will be able to enjoy à la carte dining options at the hotels five restaurants, gourmet room service, non-motorised water sports and premium drinks including selected international brands. Royalton Grenada is the perfect vacation destination for discerning travellers in search of a luxurious beach getaway and is a great choice to partner with two of the T20 matches in what is promising to be a thrilling series!
A huge thank you to Elite Sports Travel for the wonderful trip to the Cricket T20s in Barbados. We hadn’t been on an organised trip, such as this before, and were very impressed by how well everything went, from the information received, prior to the trip and during the trip. I asked questions, to make sure I had paperwork in place, and nothing was too much trouble, John answered those questions by return. Ben joined the trip partway through and was there for contact, should we have needed it. A slight hiccough at the hotel, regarding our booking, but this was sorted out very quickly and efficiently. Because of booking the whole trip through Elite Sports Travel our holiday began as soon as we left home and didn’t finish until we returned.