Grenada, with its natural beauty and warm hospitality, sets the stage for an unforgettable cricket experience. Brace yourself for two thrilling T20 encounters at the picturesque National Cricket Stadium. Watch as Jos Buttler and his men battle it out against the West Indies, showcasing their skills in the fast-paced and electrifying T20 format. Get ready to witness sixes flying and wickets tumbling!
Our package to Grenada includes official premium level tickets to the 2nd and 3rd T20 matches at National Cricket Stadium, direct international flights, luxury 5* All-Inclusive hotel accommodation, all your transportation and you’ll be looked after brilliantly by our expert EST team out in Grenada.
13th – 20th Dec 2023
- Official guaranteed premium level tickets to the 2nd and 3rd T20 International matches between England & Windies at the Grenada National Stadium
- Return direct international flights from London Gatwick to Grenada with British Airways
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Royalton Resort & Spa in Grenada on an All-Inclusive basis
- Return airport & stadium match day transfers
- Exclusive EST cricket merchandise
- EST tour host and support staff on the ground in Grenada
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy & Business available on request
- Accommodation upgrades available on request
5* Royalton Resort & Spa – Grenada
Experience pure luxury at one of the finest Royalton all-inclusive properties in their portfolio at Royalton Grenada Resort and Spa. Located on two white-sand beaches in Tamarind Bay, in Grenada, the resort offers relaxing ocean views and stunning scenery across the bay to St George’s.
As part of your all-inclusive package you will be able to enjoy à la carte dining options at the hotels five restaurants, gourmet room service, non-motorised water sports and premium drinks including selected international brands. Royalton Grenada is the perfect vacation destination for discerning travellers in search of a luxurious beach getaway and is a great choice to partner with two of the T20 matches in what is promising to be a thrilling series!
Brilliant from start to finish. We’d never been on an organised sports tour before and we chose Elite as they offered just what we wanted at a competitive price. From the first phone call everything was so easy. John was great and dealt with everything we needed answering calls and emails right away. Transfers to and from the airport and to the ground all good and right on time. Great tickets in the ground too. Ben joined the trip after a week and was in constant touch making sure everything was ok. Couldn’t fault these guys in any way. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Superb.