Chennai & Bengaluru
Our exciting Chennai & Bengaluru package takes you to the east of India for a feast of IPL & cultural endeavours. Through your 7 night stay you will have the chance to explore a number of great cities as well as see two huge matchups involving the Chennai Super Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore & Kolkata Knight Riders.
Alongside your premium IPL tickets, your package will include all flights & transportation throughout, a variety of luxury 5* hotels & a wide range of excursions that will allow you to see what make’s this country unique.
19th – 27th Apr 2023
Premium category IPL match tickets to• Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad in Chennai• Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders in Bengaluru
- Return international flights on Emirates in Economy class, from London to Chennai and Bengaluru to London via Dubai
- Return domestic flights on IndiGo Airlines in economy class, from Chennai to Bengaluru
- 2 nights at the 5* Taj Connemara in Chennai in a Heritage room on a B&B basis
- 1 night at the 5* Radisson Temple Bay in Mahabalipuram in a Garden Chalet View room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* The Maison Perumal in Pondicherry in a Studio room on a B&B basis
- 2 nights at the 5* The Oberoi in Bengaluru in a Deluxe room on a B&B basis
- Half day tour of Chennai including visits to Fort St George
- Half day tour of Mahabalipuram including visits to Shore Temple
- Half day tour of Bengaluru including visits to Tipu’s Summer Palace, Bull Temple and Lalbagh Gardens
- Airport meet & greet and return airport transfers; Return match day transportation;
- All transfers between cities and excursions
- Two bottles of mineral water per day per person
- Exclusive EST IPL Merchandise
- English speaking local guides during the transportation and sightseeing excursions
- Flight upgrade options to Premium Economy, Business and First
- We have hand picked some of the finest hotel properties in India for this itinerary, but you are welcome to switch to alternative hotels and we can help source these for you on request
- Options to bolt on additional IPL matches, beach extensions, other cities etc available on request
5* Taj Connemara – Chennai
Welcome to the oldest heritage hotel in the city. This 5* masterpiece has been carefully restored to its premier status with influences inspired by the past and present.
Enjoy traditional Chettinad cuisine at Raintree Restaurant. Verandah is a contemporary all-day dining restaurant, where you can relish Anglo-Indian, Italian, Indian and South Indian cuisine. Additional offerings at the hotel include a Jiva Spa, where guests can indulge in a variety of signature wellness treatments as well as an outdoor pool.
5* Radisson Temple Bay – Mahabalipuram
Offering unparalleled views of the Bay of Bengal, the award-winning Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram is just steps from the shore. Set in 44 acres of lush, landscaped gardens, the Radisson Temple Bay resort is a great place to bask in the sun with a beachfront location, beachfront dining and beach umbrellas. This stunning coastal retreat provides extensive facilities in abundance for your stay and is conveniently located so that you can explore the local landmarks such as Shore Temple, Krishna Butter Ball, Panch Rathas & Light House.
5* The Maison Peruma – Pondicherry
Maison Perumal is tucked away in the quiet Tamil quarter of Pondicherry. It is a beautifully converted, traditional courtyard home and maintains the character of the original building. The mix of Tamil and French influences range from the street veranda to the arched windows, while even the food is Creole cuisine with both of Tamil and French styles.
It is an intimate and friendly hotel which continues the eco-friendly aim of the CGH Earth group who also own some of the best properties in all of Kerala. A perfect and relaxing pit stop on a busy itinerary.
5* The Oberoi – Bengaluru
Oberoi hotels are one of the most highly rated and sought after hotels in the whole country, which is why we continue to use their properties throughout all our packages! Their Begaluru location is nestled in verdant grounds and provides immaculate accommodation with private balconies, garden views, al fresco dining and a patio bar, all while being in the heart of the business & shopping district. The entire property reflects the tranquility and energy of the beautiful and modern city of Bengaluru.
CHENNAI & BENGALURU ITINERARY
|Day 01||Wed 19th Apr||London||Depart London on overnight flight|
|Day 02||Thu 20th Apr||Chennai||Arrive into Chennai||5* Taj Connemara|
|Day 03||Fri 21st Apr||Chennai||Today after breakfast, proceed for City tour of Chennai
MATCH 19.30 Hrs Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad.
|Day 04||Sat 22nd April||Chennai – Mahabalipuram||After breakfast, drive to Mahabalipuram (Approx. 60km/ 1.5 hrs)
Half day tour of Mahabalipuram
|5* Radisson Temple Bay|
|Day 05||Sun 23rd April||Mahabalipuram- Puducherry||After breakfast drive to Puducherry (Approx. 95km/ 2 hrs)||5* The Maison Perumal|
|Day 06||Mon 24th April||Puducherry||After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Puducherry.|
|Day 07||Tue 25th April||Puducherry – Bengaluru||Today you will drive to Chennai airport to board your flight to Bengaluru.||5* Oberoi|
|Day 08||Wed 26th April||Bengaluru||Today after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Bangalore.
MATCH 19.30 Hrs Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders
|Day 09||Thu 27th April||Bengaluru – London||Head to the airport and proceed to board your flight back to London.|
The experience of travelling to Mumbai for the IPL with Elite Sports Travel was first class in every respect. John and Joel organised everything perfectly and were on hand for queries every step of the way. We had to change dates at short notice once it became apparent that obtaining visas to India was a much slower process than it used to be. John and Joel handled all of the changes with ease and put our minds at rest. All of the transfers went smoothly and we were well looked after in Mumbai. The cricket was fabulous and we would definitely book again with EST. A huge thank you to the team!